The Weekend in Cincinnati
Hey, all -
We've stayed in one greater metropolitan area for the past 48 hours is the sum of this update. Somehow we manage to pack-in all that two humans can possibly manage in such little time. Today, for instance, we had a leisurely morning and then headed down to the National Underground Rail Road Freedom Center (http://www.freedomcenter.org/) with Mom and Dad Kramer, Mom Wine and sista J-Lo.
We also celebrated Jen's new MPA degree with food! Her parents treated everyone to dinner at the Fish Market, an excellent new restaurant in Newport, Kentucky (in the proper vernacular here it would be either Newport-on-the-levy or Newport-in-the-levy, I am not sure - regardless, the restaurant is in a mall type structure on the now flooded Ohio River). For dessert, we took home some Cold Stone ice cream (including the cake batter flavor).
We'll put up more pictures tomorrow. Thanks for all of your good wishes, support, emails, calls and comments.
Jen and Dennis

2 Comments:
Hey guys....
We love reading about your trek!! Especially Jarett. By the way, you left a pony-tail holder at our place, just come by & pick it up whenever you are in the neighborhood.
happy trails......
XOXOXO
The Glickmen
I'm sitting here planning festivities for my birthday so you don't fancy dropping by to Bath in a couple of weeks as part of your tour, do you?! Only a slight detour. Oh well, wishful thinking I guess, but it would be nice. I'm loving following your travels. take care
love Helen xxxxx
Post a Comment
<< Home